Why should you consider renting a piano before purchasing.
Purchasing a digital piano or an acoustic piano represents a significant financial investment, but it carries risk. What if you buy the wrong piano for your needs? Renting a piano reduces such risks and offers many significant benefits, including the ability to:
- Find the right instrument to fit your needs. The rental process lets you experiment before you commit to a purchase.
- Check commitment levels. Whether for yourself or your children, renting a piano will allow you to test the level of interest of the student. You can measure your ambitions before you commit to lessons or a dedicated course of study.
- Practice on a high-quality instrument. People taking digital piano lessons often become discouraged when playing on poor quality instruments. Renting a good quality digital piano provides the student a better experience, thus increasing their interest and dedication.
- Determine which piano fits your home. Pianos come in a variety of shapes and sizes. By renting, you can determine which piano fits the allotted space for the instrument as well as the décor of your home.
- Rent to purchase. When you rent, you often have the ability to apply the monthly payments to the purchase price if you decide to buy.
Pianos Plus provides an extensive selection of upright, console, grand and digital pianos.
We offer Bay Area piano rentals, and our summer special includes a month of free rental with a one year lease.
In many instances, rental charges up to one year may apply towards the purchase of a piano.
Call us today at 510-581-1660, or visit our showroom to learn more about our rental program.